Friday 23 February 2007

Stayin' alive

I'll second Jaska's comments on too much work and the wonders of bodily secretions.

The one quick thing, that was supposed take max an hour in the morning before doing other pressing things, swallowed my whole day. On top of everything else, it's surprisingly difficult to be efficient when your mouse won't cooperate. And because I was in a hurry, the health centre made me sit in the doctors' waiting lounge for an hour.

(I was talking about a computer mouse, sillies. How much resistance an uncooperative mouse of the hairy kind could put up?

Actually, thinking about it, the one that hid under our bed and died was quite fiendish.)

But now I'm done, and just need to decide whether I'd rather lie on the sofa and eat chocolate or walk to the Whisky Society for food and whisky. Woe be me! Maybe I'll have to do both?

No comments: