Tuesday 13 March 2007

Time is broken

It is quite normal for me to get mixed up on what day it actually is, but lately I've been confused on what week it is.


Friday was the deadline for my next year's course choices. Which I thought was this week. Oh well. And then of course, most importantly, there's been and will be essay deadlines at least once a week. Work-wise, yesterday was the annual conference which had to be made to happen. Also yesterday, we signed (or, in fact, M did, as I was too busy...) the lease for our new house! Look how cute it is --->

Because moving here is just as simple as you'd imagine in a country that still considers cheques a valid payment method, and then some, goodness knows when we'll have an internet connection again. We'll prioritise getting electricity and gas connected anyway. Also there's quite a lot of cleaning and packing and thinking and buying barbecues and flowerpots to do, before we give away the keys to this flat next Monday. Maybe I'll get a blogsitter (thanks Sanna)?

No comments: