Tuesday 24 July 2007

Change is constant

I am about to go to a Life Club meeting. This could be horribly wrong. If I get kidnapped by a self-help cult, please save me. Or - worse - I might like it and turn into an American.

But I feel stuck. New perspectives cannot hurt, surely (unless they kidnap and/or brainwash me)?

Possibly related epiphany of the day: I have always done my best, even when the outcomes have been lamentable. I wanted to write it down here, too, to make it that much easier to remember when the Curse of the 5 a.m. strikes again.

(Mielleyhtymä >> Kauko Röyhkällä oli loistava välispiikki Tammerfesteillä: "Viimeks kun olin täällä, oli ihan paska keikka. Mutta ei se mitään. Ei aina tarvi onnistua, aina tarvii vaan yrittää." Oli erinomainen keikka, setä jaksoi heilua.)

***

The first concrete step of the Dog Project: Will hear tomorrow whether our landlord approves of the concept. The letting agency lady turned out to be a dog person though, so fingers crossed...

M is in China. Tune of the week: Oo siellä jossain mun.

No comments: